Complaint Review: SYNAPS/NEW SUB SERVICE

• SYNAPS/NEW SUB SERVICE
    EAST BUILDING 225 HIGH RIDGE RD
    STAMFORD, Connecticut
    United States of America

SYNAPS/NEW SUB SERVICE WOMEN'S HEALTH WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE STAMFORD, Connecticut

I started getting "Women's Health" magazine without requesting.  I tried to stop getting it and was told it was free.  I told them I still didn't want it but it kept coming.

After a few month's I got a charge for it on my credit card - $22. I called them again and they said they would reimburse the charge.  The never did.

When I got another magazine I went to their website and canceled the subscription I never made in the first place.  And I wrote them a very nasty email.

They replied and said the subscriptions  and charges were made through:

Synapse/New SUB Service
     East Building 225 High Ridge Rd
     Stamford, CT  06905
     Phone:  877-210-0582

This is a bogus company that just wants to get you money.  Even if they refund the charges they will still get the interest from having my money.  Think how much they will get if they do this to thousands of people.

I believe this is illegal.

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO WOMEN'S HEALTH of any other magazine that uses this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/synapsnew-sub-service/stamford-connecticut-06905/synapsnew-sub-service-womens-health-womens-health-magazine-stamford-connecticut-502234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content