Complaint Review: Synergy Nutra

• Synergy Nutra
    11221 Blackwood
    Roanoke, Indiana
    United States of America

Synergy Nutra Slim Berry Max Company offers 30 day trial, has charged my bank $89.99. When I call to cancel with the company I only get a rep who tells me they are unable to cancel and that someome will use my information to call Roanoke Indiana

Synergy Nutra aka Slim Berry Max (rasberry ketone diet, also shown on Dr. Oz) promises results and a 30 day free trial period. After 14 days, this company charged my bank acct $89.00.

When trying to reach the company, I was told that this phone line(260-676-4048), was a line for orders or questions only. When I asked them to cancel , they specifically ingored my request and stated that someone would call me back to cancel my order within 24 *hours. After two days, I called back and they said the same thing. They proceeded to take my email and phone number. This is the 5th day, No call back!

I finally called my bank and filed a complaint to reverse the $89.00 charge(per one bottle of slimberry max)..a total ripoff, I might add!!)

Unless these pills work for you and you are willing to pay $90 bucks a bottle, do not order from this company. It is a ripoff and impossible to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/synergy-nutra/roanoke-indiana-46783/synergy-nutra-slim-berry-max-company-offers-30-day-trial-has-charged-my-bank-8999-when-1015696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content