Complaint Review: SYN,INC.

• SYN,INC.
    26055 Columbine Trail
    Kitteredge, Colorado
    United States of America

SYN,INC. magazine sales Young man selling magazines for tuition in Nov., 2010. Still haven't received any subscriptions. Kitteredge Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Ditto

I am a single woman, on a fixed income,raising my grand daughter. Paid $100.00 for magazines sold by a charming young man representing SYN, Inc. in Nov. 2010. Still have not received any magazines in Jan., 2011 - shame on me for falling for this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/syninc/kitteredge-colorado-80457/syninc-magazine-sales-young-man-selling-magazines-for-tuition-in-nov-2010-still-hav-684329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ditto

AUTHOR: nene23 - (United States of America)

I order magazines from a young lady named "Jacky" at the end of October 2010 also in Avondale, I have yet to receive anything, I've called the number and tried the website on the receipt and neither are valid. I wrote a check for $50.00, I do not think it ever actually cleared though, I do not like the fact that my account number and name are out there...in the hands of these scammers. This girl came into my home, talked to my kids and had me fooled!