Complaint Review: Systrum Energy

1 Bergen Blvd Fairview NJ 07022
    Fairfield, New Jersey
    USA

Systrum Energy - Criminals Price gauging Trapped Fairfield New Jersey

I signed up with Systrum Energy in September with a start rate of  .0900 per Kh.

When I received my Feb 2014 bill the Systrum Energy rate was .2822 more than three times the normal rate. I did not receive any communication from Systrum alerting me to the price hike or the opportunity to cancel.  All I received was a letter from JCP&L stating that Systrum Energy had 'elected to end its contract' with me.

I tried calling Systrum Energy numerous times, but received the voice message that all lines were busy and would have to email them at sales@systrumenergy.com for immediate help.  Which I have done but not received a reply.

Looking at other reports on this site this is a common story.  So far I have:

*  Reported Systrum to the Board of Public Utilities

*  Contacted a lawyer who is considering a class action suit and I suggest you do the same at this web address:

*  I intend to File a complaint with NJ Office of the Attorney General by printing and fill out the forms @ nj.gov/oag/ca/complaint/ocp.pdf

If anyone knows anything else we can do please comment on this thread. I don't want to pay the bill but I'm afraid this will affect my credit rating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/systrum-energy/fairfield-new-jersey-07022/systrum-energy-criminals-price-gauging-trapped-fairfield-new-jersey-1126943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content