Complaint Review: T-mobile Garden State Plaza

1 Garden State Plaza Ste. 1029
    Paramus, New Jersey
    USA

T-mobile Garden State Plaza Paramus New Jersey

This particular TMobile store is definitely a poorly managed facility with undertrained employees. I went in for a new phone because my old one was stolen and I was just going to pay my remaining debts and balances beforehand but the employees in the store told me that my license (I'm from Idaho) was fake. Since it is against the law in New Jersey to be in possession of fake ID, I asked him to call the cops. Simple right. Or even mall security because I've been pulled over and everything with this same drivers license and I know better than to think that Tmobile verifies better than the cops who also run the Drivers License number. He refused to do either and laughed my frustration off with his employee and said that I wanted him every to risk his job over one phone, then he said maybe 20... but not one. So basically Tmobile hires scammers themselves??

One of the employees working at that time informed me that he was the manager and that made his behavior even more inappropriate. The other male sales representative told me that there were supposed to be three "hieroglyphics" on my Drivers License, to which I responded that if there were supposed to be three "hieroglyphics" that they would be there. As I made that statement, the manager scoffed and repeated the word "hieroglyphics" as if I was the one who wasn't grammatically correct. I very well knew that there were holograms on all licenses, but I was simply repeating his associate. I also tried to respectfully explain to them also that the state of Idaho recently changed their Drivers Licenses. I just got my new drivers license in June so I said maybe the system wasn't up to date and he put me off again once more and tried to downplay that claim by saying that their systems basically can't be wrong. I've worked in multiple corporate offices and I won't stop calling you alls bosses until something is done because customer care informed me that under policy you guys should and could have still taken my ID and asked me verifying questions and filled out some paperwork. He didn't even try to call customer care for me at all either. Terrible experience. I had to also file a claim with mall management against this particular store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2017 02:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-mobile-garden-state-plaza/paramus-new-jersey-07652/t-mobile-garden-state-plaza-paramus-new-jersey-1402371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content