Complaint Review: T Mobile USA

• Reported By: ab — N. MIAMI Florida
  • T Mobile USA

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    United States of America

T Mobile USA I have no service on my block and yet I pay 135 dollars a month Albuquerque, New Mexico

30 a 5month hospital say I moved in with a friend in the middle of Miami I need the saw that I had no cell service or g-force rooms hey mediately call T Mobile and they sent someone out on February 17 and they saw there was no service here I was then ask that I prove that I live in this home so I sent them a copy of my voters registration card a cover letter send a letter that they sent to this address request Indy.

I just received today I love the night that I have no service and not letting me out of my contract. They explain that they do not guarantee service in all areas yes I live in the middle of a subdivision only four blocks from I 95. Hunters of complaint about this on my street but T Mobile doesn't seem to care about customer service and kindly included a bill for $136 for no service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-mobile-usa/albuquerque-new-mexico-87176/t-mobile-usa-i-have-no-service-on-my-block-and-yet-i-pay-135-dollars-a-month-albuquerque-1042886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content