Complaint Review: T-Mobile USA

• Reported By: Kash — Dallas Texas United States of America
  • T-Mobile USA

Internet
    United States of America

T-Mobile USA TMobile Deceptive Fraudulent Tactics used against customers, Internet

I called T-Mobile USA cancellation department to cancel one of my multiple out-of-contract lines on October 20, 2012. The Customer Service Rep at the cancellation department lied to me on 4 counts offering me a brand new Smart Phone for FREE if I would keep the line. He lied to me within the same hour on 4 different counts to get my lines renewed and back on contract. Sadly, i believed him.

Later on while speaking with a different customer service rep, i realized that i was duped by the other one who had me renew my lines fraudulently!!! Now, they tell me i cannot go back to my old out-of-contract plan and that I wont get my promised product credit. They are notorious scammers. I hope our COLLECTIVE ACTION by spreading the truth about their LIES, and unethical and fraudulent practices will bring about some result..

T-Mobile USA's deceptive, fraudulent scamming tactics is UNACCEPTABLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 03:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-mobile-usa/internet/t-mobile-usa-tmobile-deceptive-fraudulent-tactics-used-against-customers-internet-961887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content