Complaint Review: T-Mobile Usa

• Reported By: Giulio — Los Angeles California USA
  • T-Mobile Usa

Nationwide
    USA

T-Mobile Usa In title of 2 refunds but T-Mobile send me to collection agency Bellevue Washington

am writing this because everybody should know what kind of company T-Mobile is and how they treat new customers and what they are capable to do with their incompetency and unprofessionally manners: Order place over the phone on 2/19/2016 First call started around 4pm followed by additional calls, I end it up with 2 orders and not happy at 00:40 of 3/19/2016 here is the story. After being on the phone for one hour and a half with at least 3 operators and never been able to complete my conversation, as the line was cutting off, I finally got a T-mobile representative on the phone and was able to place an order. I requested 2 iPhone’s 6 in rose gold color (from the 4 total ordered). T-mobile operator said that they were not in stock and added a request for the phones to be dispatched as soon as they would be available. Order was issued with gray colors, but I was assured by operator that note was added about the rose gold color and that order displayed with silver color could not be modified anymore, but that would not be an issue. After trying to place this order which took exactly 1 hour and 45 minutes, operator asked me to wait on line for a few minutes, as she was going to transfer me to customer service department where they would confirm that the note from the previous operator would be add be in my order about the rose color.

After a long wait the call was disconnected again and I had to call back. After 15 minutes of waiting to get somebody on the line, I had to repeat everything to another operator, which claimed to be not working directly for T-Mobile, but for a different contractor. It did not matter to me, because I dialed the T-Mobile number and expected to talk with one of T-Mobile representatives. I was asked for the order number; she did a research and told me that there was no note regarding the colors (I wanted rose gold) and in addition, she found out that the color that I requested is not even available for the iPhone 6, but only for iPhone 6s. So basically after being on the phone forever nobody informed me that the iPhone 6 is not available in rose color, even though they advised me that I will receive this color. The lady on the phone then advised me that it was not an issue and that she will transfer me to another department where I could cancel this order and replace it with a new one with the right phones and right colors. So I waited to be transferred and sure enough the call was dropped again. Then again I had to call back and wait 20 minutes with the automated voice message until I was able to get the operator and of course I had to explain everything all over again! After explaining everything from the beginning the operator was confident and did assure me that he would fix everything for me.

I have to admit I was frustrated at this point having spent so much time on the phone, but I trusted it can be resolved. I tried to cancel the previous order and I was told that in order to cancel the order we would need to create a new order to replace the old one. I agreed and we went through a lengthy process again that took 1 hour and 45 minutes (unbelievable)!!! After all this, I have requested to cancel the previous order and T-Mobile representative said no problem let me transfer you to the financial department where they will be able to do that. I patiently waited 10-15 minutes and of course the call was dropped again. I did call back and explained all over again what I was trying to do and the operator was unable to solve it, as he mentioned that I was not transferred to the right department which handled the orders and that it was another company that does that. He then put me on hold and after we had a conference call with the right contactor that handled this for T-mobile. After a long chat, I was told that the first order could not be cancelled, as it was already processed and I was told to refuse the package when UPS would try to deliver it and I would get my refund. I had no patience at this point after being on the phone for 8 hours (who would) and requested to have both orders cancelled, as I did not want to do business with T-Mobile after this unpleasant experience.

I was told that even the 2nd order could not be canceled, as it was already processed at which point I asked to talk with the supervisor who gave me an attitude telling me that the only solution to cancel the orders was refusing both packages at the door when the UPS would try to deliver it. I clearly told the supervisor that I did not want to deal with them anymore and did not even want to deal with the packages and want my money back. She advised me that if you do not send the phones back, you are responsible for charges and you will pay all of them. Please be advised that it was not my intention to accept the packages with phones and I did not accept them!!! So I do not have the phones, but I also still did not receive refund for the T-Mobile charges of $ 227.40 and $354.39. I do not have the phones in my possession, as I did not accept any of the two packages that were sent to me, so I expect to receive a refund immediately since both packages were refused: 1st order was refused on 2/26/2016 and T-mobile received it on 3/3/2016. 2nd order was refused on 2/22/2016 and received by T-Mobile on 2/25/2016 T-Mobile after numerous calls assured me that once the items would come back to their warehouse and after an inspection it would take maximum 10 business days to refund my money and to this day, March 16, 2016 I did not receive my refund. It Took 5 minutes T-Mobile to charge me for both transactions but is taking long long time, and lot of frustrations, phone calls and time to get it back..and I don’t have it yet. Please do not deal with this business as have poor customer service and very rude, once they get your money that’s it..that’s all they care.

After a written complaint to BBB i receive apologies by Mr. Mr Chris Platt sayng that I will get refunded both paymntets and both accounts are closed on March 18th. Nothing true there comes the second and best part of my story: I have received the refund for account the account with charge of $227.40 as he stated on his letter was not closed on March 18th 2016. In fact on March 21st 2016 around 11:40 AM I received a phone call by an associate of Conservative Outsourcing office for an attempt collection of the amount of $227.40 (which is the amount of the account number mentioned by Mr Platt on his letter that was closed) on behalf of T-Mobile, and I was asked how would I like to pay the amount I own them. Now account wasn't closed until i had to call a T-Mobile associate and repeat him for the 1000000 time all the story, he stated that was an error an that he would close the account and send a massage to the collection agency to remove my name from the system. Now having poor trust of any of the T-Mobile associates I have requested a documentation where proved that both the account was cancelled (from T-Mobile) and letter from Conservative Outsourcing where proof that I don't own any money and of course my credit wont be affected.

T-Mobile associate promise me that would send an email in the net few minutes with follow up call to check if I would receive the email. Also Conservative Outsourcing promised me that will send me an email. As per today March 22nd 2016 at 07:30 pm I haven't received, of course (as T-Mobile use to promise just to get rid of you on the phone or bounce from department to department), no mail no phone call, stil waiting...actually I will not wait anymore as I will take further actions, T-Mobile with its incompetency and its employees superficiality is about to ruin my credit that in these days,with sacrifices is hard to build up and rare to have a good one. The only note positive is that I was refunded of the amount of $227.40 with a phone message left by T-Mobile confirming that and to give them a call in case I had questions in regards, which I had but I was invited to call their 1-800 number and I chose no to waste my time again

(I can believe that after all this trouble again T-Mobile is not providing me a direct number where to call and fix my issues, but again the superficiality of customer service giving you a 1-800 number and you have to talk with an operator, if you are lucky after 30 minutes, that doesn't know your case and yo have to explain it all over again...not worth it, I do care about my Health).I still don't know what is going to happen about my credit since apparently I own money to T-Mobile, I haven't received any written documentation by T-Mobile of any cancellation of my debts and either by the collection agency. This case is not solved at all, I will make sure that this story will go in the social networks because you cant ruin people life like that,and who will try to give a business to T-Mobile should know what to expect before having a nightmare like mine. As per today March 23rd 2016 at 9:48 Am I am still receiving phone calls from the collection agency regarding the payments.

THIS IS INSANE. I have called Mr Platt, of course no answer, I left a message and with the T-Mobile pace GOD only knows when the will get back to me. PEOPLE STASY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS, THEY OWNED ME MONEY AND SEND ME COLLECTION LIKE I OWN THEM MONEY, AND THEY WILL RUIN MY CREDIT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2016 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-mobile-usa/nationwide/t-mobile-usa-in-title-of-2-refunds-but-t-mobile-send-me-to-collection-agency-bellevue-was-1295439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content