Complaint Review: T-mobile

P.O. Box 37380
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    USA

T-Mobile ripping off corporate customer Toronto Ontario Canada

I have been a corporate customer of T-mobile for several years. My US work visa got expired and I was moved to Canada by my employer for next assignment. As per commitment from Tmobile, they were going to waive off the early termination fee.

I sent them the letter from my employer stating that I am being moved out of US. I sent them my Canadian Cell phone bill copy.

But they are adamant on a utility bill or a Govt issued Id. Their customer relationship department works in early 1800 years mode (no email, no contact#). They will only deal with paper mail OR FAX. Wow!!!! Isn't that great in this new digitized world.

T-Mobile CEO sends me a very customer friendly letter but when it comes to treating and trusting corporate customers, they don't because they want to RIP OFF customer as he can't take service anymore.

They don't think about customers do come back. I had a wonderful journey with them but at last they are giving me worst time. I spent 1 hour on phone with their customer care and their supervisor couldn't come to talk!! I am still waiitng!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-mobile/albuquerque-new-mexico-87176-7380/t-mobile-ripping-off-corporate-customer-toronto-ontario-canada-1050651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content