T Mobile notified me by text that my phone was in roaming and I had the option to cancel my contract without a termination fee. When I called to cancel my service, I was told I would be charge a Cancellation fee of $250.00 and there was NO way to waive the fee.
Since I was notified I was in roaming and had the option to cancel my plan, I have had the following Issues:
1. they keep shutting my phone off even though my bill is paid in full
2. I cant update my phone, I get an authentication error
3. I can only text intermittently
4. I can use the internet only if I am in a wifi area
5. When people call me, my phone doesnt ring
6. I dont get a missed call notification.
7. When people call me, they cannot get my voice mail.
a. They hear my caller tunes play, then they get a message stating please enter the 10-digit number of the party you are calling
b. When they enter the phone number and then the voice mail system hangs up on them.
c. If it doesnt hang up the caller is told that the number is NO LONGER in service.
8. When I dial out the call does not go through, I do not get an error message. It just fails to connect.
9. When someone calls me it goes to voice mail immediately and they cannot leave a message.
10. If I happen to see the call coming in and I try to answer the phone, the call drops
11. If it doesnt drop, only one person can hear the other.
12. If it doesnt drop, and you can both hear each other, you also hear VERY loud static. So loud you cannot hear what anyone is saying.
13. I am TIRED of tmobile staff NOT fixing the issues so I can actually USE my phone
14. I am TIRED of tmobile staff telling me all these issues are because I am in ROAMING.
15. I have lived her for 3 years and have not had issues like this in the past
I dont feel i should have to pay a cancellation fee when tmobile doesnt provide me with FULL use of my phone. I do NOT feel i should pay $150 per month for a phone i cant use.