Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• T-Mobile

Nationwide
    USA

T-Mobile Deceptive Sales Practices Houston, Texas Nationwide

Initially, i made payment arrangements on phone bill (Galaxy Note 5) because of Chemotherapy financial hardship. Then they allowed us to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with the delivery of 09/15. It worked well until Hurricane Harvey hit Houston, Tx that damaged my home. was displaced from my home so I called Tmobile for payment assistance which was denied. I struggled to repair my home keep other bills current but T-Mobile had no compassionate or inclination to assist a long-time customer. In addition, the protector and shield were already ordered but I purchased them in the store.

I canceled the phone order but they continued with the order. Although they've received the canceled order in the warehouse, they refuse to credit and continue to charge my account. I called T-mobile more than 3 times to resolve the issue without any results. I escalated the issue to the BBB in which Carlos Tellez call me. I left several several voice mails and emails but the issues ended unresolved. In the store, the representative stated they were giving a Acatel Tablet and I needed to do was keep it 5 months. He did not tell me there would be another phone line added to my account with additional charge.

I did not find out until I got notification "Congratulations on adding another line. I immediately took the tablet back to the store to remove the additional phone line and credit my account. I reviewed my bill and they're still charging me for the Tablet. T-Mobile used to deception to get me to refuse the shipment so they could continue to charge me. Used deception to add another phone line on my account which made it difficult to make an informed decision. Now that I am locked into a contract for the phone they are refusing to assist in the resolution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2017 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-mobile/nationwide/t-mobile-deceptive-sales-practices-houston-texas-nationwide-1406870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content