Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• T-Mobile
    TMobile.com
    Nationwide

T-Mobile kills good customers Nationwide

I moved 5 miles away from origanl subsription to phone usage. I was told all was good. Since my move in Sept. '07 my phone will not work in my home. They have exchanged 12 phones saying that was the problem. I am a stroke and heart patient and needed the service.

After repeated calls I was told they didn't promice it would work in my house and I was to still pay the $150 per month. However, tech support said that they were aware of the problem and a new tower was to be constructed. Customer service said that it didn't matter since I could still dial 911 and get help.

Other friends have AT&T and it works anywhere in my home. AllTell works, Nextell works but TMobile doesn't. Customer service said they would have me working in maybe a year but I still had to pay. Then they said I could buy extra equipment from them for a wireless set to get my phone working. I wanted out of the contract since my phone didn't work in my house. They told me that they saw I had even gone over my minutes a month ago. I went over them in the hospital from a heart attack. It worked there but when I got home it didn't. I was told that it was service and I used it.

I have people banging on my door to see if I am all right because they can't reach me by phone. TMobile can't even call me!

Sass
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-mobile/nationwide/t-mobile-kills-good-customers-nationwide-345975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content