Complaint Review: T-MOBILE

• T-MOBILE
    Nationwide

T-MOBILE RIPOFF ALBERQUERQUE NEW MEXICO

Dear All,

DO not go with this company for your cellular service!! A couple of years ago when I first signed up with t-mobile they really were number 1 in customer service. Since then they've gotten EXTREMELY cocky and their customer service has taken a dive for the worst.

I was cancelled for suspicious payment reasons (of which no one could tell me) After requesting to know WHY I was sent a letter stating that my service termination fee had been waived and my service had been terminated for suspicious payment. (Now mind you, this was after I had just went into the store and made a CASH payment) What is suspicious about that?

At first I thought ok, maybe somebody's trying to hack into my account or somethnga and they are tracking somehow to catch the 'bad guy' but I was never contacted to explain anything after several attempts from my end to find out what happened!

So I had to get another phone, so I've decided to go with Sprint/Nextel. So far so good. Honestly, I still wonder what happened, but it seems T-Mobile really doesn't care enough about 'little me' as a customer, they didn't even respond. JUST REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, DON"T GO THERE!

Tomeka
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2005 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-mobile/nationwide/t-mobile-ripoff-alberquerque-new-mexico-166914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content