Report: #1204083

• Reported By: Mad_4a_GoodReason — Denver Colorado
  • T-Mobile

Nationwide
    USA

T-Mobile T-Mobile ,USA, INC. Tmobile Technical Support: Unethical Business Practices Albuquerque Nationwide

Dear Customers:

I had been with T-mobile for over 12 years until one of the technical support representatives done the unexpected due to a disagreement between myself and THIS technical support representative:

A lot of customers may know him by Mathew.  I called T-Mobile to find out data plan was displaying "over the limit-upgrade" on my smart phone.  Well, I talked to a tech support rep named: Mathew who later blamed me for going over and would not allow me to explain my theory of the overages.  I tried to explain my problem but this representative was extremely rude, disrepectfully in addition: adding assertiveness.  Therefore, I had no other choice but to hang up.

By the way: I was in a conference room surrounded by 15 fellow comrades who also needed an explanation of their T-mobile overages and were planning on calling in.  After about 10 minutes elapse.   I was not longer registered on the network meaning: no incoming or outgoing text, mms, internet or phone call allowed.  At firs, t I assumed it was just the network down due to the snow outside but let's not forget: all 15 fellow comrades had T-mobile as a cellular service provider.   They too wanted answers to the overages and now: why was my phone off the network?

I rebooted the phone and with no luck: I continued to receive the message "no registered on network".  Therefore, I drove to the nearest T-mobile store in the snow.  Surprising, the in store representative checked my account and concluded my phone was blocked off the network as: lost or stolen by the last technical support representative (aka. Mathew) who handled my account.

Let us not forget the part where I “hung up” on this same representative then ironically: I am no longer able to receive service.  One can conclude after examining every possible technical scenario given evidence pointing right at the tech support rep: Mathew.  It is obvious he did it.  Well, I contact Customer Relations via snail mail to later receive a phone call informing me of this issue.  However, T-Mobile Customer Relations was extremely persistent to conclude my technical issue as: resolved based on my initiative to drive and have my phone unblocked.  Therefore, I found the customer relations department useless as resolving issues with customers and more concerned with retaining unethical employees to save time and money on training and bring aboard a potential new and ethical candidate.

Nevertheless, my expectations for T-Mobile's customer service / technical support is low.  It took this one unethical action after 12 years with T-Mobile to go from: "hero to zero".   As a result, the trust factor has been lost forever.  I have switched over to another carrier now and I am completely happy!  Think about it customers.  If it happened to me as a small business owner, it could have happened to anyone else who relies on their phone for critical events such as: on-call doctors, lawyers, scientist, police officers, soldiers of our armed forces, and the list goes on and one.   My friends will also make the switch from T-mobile after their observation of the technical support representative: Mathew.

Sincerely,

Mad_4a_GoodReason

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2015 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-mobile/nationwide/t-mobile-t-mobile-usa-inc-tmobile-technical-support-unethical-business-practices-albu-1204083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content