Complaint Review: T&A welding Fabrication and repair llc

• T&A welding Fabrication and repair llc
    po box 52591
    Mesa, Arizona
    United States of America

T&A welding Fabrication and repair llc T&A welding They got paid and never finshed the job, mepty promises Mesa, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer was refunded in full.

Tyler got paid in full but never finished the job, he said he doesnt have time.  Beware. Not trust worthy.

I called this company they came out to my house to weld the floor on my vehicle.  I paid in full, they put a big hole in my car and gave me a piece of metal and told me that they dont have time to finish the job.

I have called almost daily and I keep getting empty promises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ta-welding-fabrication-and-repair-llc/mesa-arizona-85208/ta-welding-fabrication-and-repair-llc-ta-welding-they-got-paid-and-never-finshed-the-jo-1041806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer was refunded in full.

AUTHOR: T&A's Welding - ()

Hello,

I, owner of T&A's Welding have been welding for over 20 yrs and serving AZ for almost 6 yrs. Rod this previous client did order floor pans. We did go out and start the incersion of the job when our steel supplier sent us wrong material. We cut out rotted floor and was waiting on correct steel to come in, Rod had gotten very impatient and wanted to cancel. T&A's Welding charged ONLY for work performed and returned steel he had paid for and refund on remaining balance, we have all paperwork and receipts to support our testimony. Thank you to all our loyal clients valleywide.