Complaint Review: Tag sales by mona / junkbuster

Internet
    USA

Tag sales by mona / junkbuster I wouldn't hire them if you paid me Internet

*General Comment: In Response to Steve

I would not hire this company if you paid me! She is a a liar and a thief.. as well as her staff..
I hired this company to sell valuable memorabilia and collectibles from an established 40 + year dealer/collector What impressed me and why I hired them was they said "We will research, and provide you with both register tapes and written receipts for items sold." My friend and I thought, " Wow! that's great. they will record the sales" Yes, she said. "We will do it all!"
Keep in mind, sadly, people say a lot of things to get your business.
After the sale I received the smallest check imaginable, and NO, ZERO Receipts!.They sold everything but the toilet tissue. She scrapped the sterling silver, and all the vintage jewelry/ ivory figurines/ sculptures/ cameras/ carvings most furniture/etc.. are GONE!... I
To this day, after filling a complaint with the Better business bureau, amongst other auction houses who agreed no record keeping is unethical and suspect, and are taking her off there list! I have not one receipt to support the sales and the $1400.00 adtl labor charges, in addition to the 35% commission. She claimed to have "offered receipts and I refused." How crazy is that?
Her contract strayed from our conversations - Beware, beware..She is abrasive, defensive and honestly, this company is dishonest...
It's unfortunate, because you will probably only do this kind of once sale in your lifetime, and they know this and take advantage of your situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tag-sales-by-mona-junkbuster/internet/tag-sales-by-mona-junkbuster-i-wouldnt-hire-them-if-you-paid-me-internet-1054534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

In Response to Steve

AUTHOR: Tagsalesbymona - ()

Steve,

I am in business for 20 years and never have I charged 35%, nor given register receipts, nor does my contract indicate I would do so.  When I read this comment I was perplexed because the nature of my business and my personality is service oriented.  It would not behoove me or my staff to have a negative attitude.  In fact my company goes out of there way to be of help to people with some Tagsales, where other companies would walk away and not accept that type of business.

We do not  remove items from a sale or scrap sale silver.  We sell all items at the clients residence.  All items that are sold are logged with pricing that the item sold for.  That log is given to the homeowner at the end of the sale.  Maybe it is possible that you have me confused with somebody else,because the terms and conditions that you mentioned are not our business model.

im sorry I don't know who you are and this is the first time I am hearing about this, I would appreciate a phone call so that this matter could be clarified.  You may reach me through my website or you would have my number if in fact you have a signed contract.

Sincerely