Complaint Review: tagdetacher.com

• Reported By: Robert — Pueblo Colorado USA
  • tagdetacher.com

Internet
    USA

tagdetacher.com Didn't send product, never sent tracking number, no email responses Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Order Number?

I decided to replace a Alpha S3 handkey that I lost, but the place I bought my last one no longer sells them. So I looked around online, and found www.tagdetacher.com. The website and pretty legitimate, and the had a pretty big selection of tag detachers. I ordered the S3 handkey, and my account was charged $17.49. That was on 09/02/2017. The website clearly states that you will receive a tracking number within 3 days of your purchase. Well, today is 09/13/2017, and I have yet to receive any sort of tracking number. All attempts to contact the seller have sent unanswered. I have written sales@tagdetacher.com as well as filled out the online inquiry form. I have for each about 5 times. So a total of 10 unanswered emails were sent and not answered. This company is fake, and they don't even have a phone number on their website. They do not answer emails, and they will not send you a tracking number like promised. Don't waste your hard earned money on this fake company. There is another negative review about this scam company in here as well. Please read them before doing business with them, you will get ripped off. They claim that the other reviews on here are from Chinese competitors, because of their spelling errors. Well, what do you have to say about this report? Obviously I can spell, and obviously your company is fake!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2017 03:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tagdetachercom/internet/tagdetachercom-didnt-send-product-never-sent-tracking-number-no-email-responses-inter-1399680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Order Number?

AUTHOR: Tebmog - (Philadelphia)

What is your order number? We had server problem which caused all outgoing mail to fail. Otherwise, we always send an order confirmation, a tracking number, and we always respond to emails.