Complaint Review: Tailor creations

• Reported By: onorris93 — greenville South Carolina USA
  • Tailor creations

Internet
    USA

Tailor creations Item never showed and funds never refunded Las vegas,NV Internet

Tailor creations ripped me off when I purchased my daughter's 1st birthday outfit with them. I emailed the customer service email provided and requested a brand to deterrine sizes and received immediate responses. I was guaranteed my item would be here in time by the specific date requested. The week of my daughter's party the outfit was no where. Be seen. I emailed and emailed and NEVER got any responses. I ALSO requestred a tracking number which I did not receive. The night before my daughter's party I had to buy a whole new outfit NOT monogrammed like I had planned way in advance! I emailed and emailed and finally the next week received a response with their customer service hours. The representative tried to say they were unavailable when I tried to reach them.

I advised the lady I emailed Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday rhat week during their "open hour s and got ZERO response. Only respoonses were PRIOR to my purchase. I originally paid with a prepaid visa card purchased from walmart but did not hold onto it since it had a zero balance. However, now they are REFUSING to provide me with my rightfully owed funds and STILL not responding to my emails!!! I have tried to request a supervisor to call me numerous times but have yet to hear from anyone!! This company is a complete SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! I have never worked for a company with such little integrity or respect for customers. They stole 48.84 from me and I refuse to let them get away with it without soomething being said. Such disappointment for a KIDS BOUTIQUE!! MOM'S DON'T BE FOOLED!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2017 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tailor-creations/internet/tailor-creations-item-never-showed-and-funds-never-refunded-las-vegasnv-internet-1386491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content