Complaint Review: Talent Rock

• Reported By: escondido California
  • Talent Rock
    127 West Church St. Suite 300
    Orlando, Florida

Talent Rock The company never refunded my money back due to my cancellation. Orlando Florida

In the beginning of 2006, I sent Talent Rock over 3,000 U.S. dollars in order to participate in the upcoming talent show for May 28-30th of 2006.

When the date came closer, I was never notified to book my flight nor make reservations in order to participate. When the date did come, Talent Rock informed me that I was able to participate in the next event available. There was no notification for the next event and I never received a phone call or letter.

I then proceeded to cancel my participation with talent rock and demanded for my money to be returned. Talent Rock would not do it. Now, In 2009, I hear that Talent Rock is being sued, under investigation for fraud, and would like to get my money back that I paid Talent Rock.

Desiree
escondido, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/talent-rock/orlando-florida-32801/talent-rock-the-company-never-refunded-my-money-back-due-to-my-cancellation-orlando-flori-448154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content