Complaint Review: Target.Com

• Target.Com
    225 Transfer Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46214
    Internet
    United States of America

I purchased a HP 8600 e all-in-one printer from target.com for $238.66   when I received the printer i opened the package to find no ink cartridges this print takes four(4) ink cartridges. if you buy these 4 ink cartridges cost over $100  since box is open no refund no replacement.. I just want the ink that was to be in this box.  guess I just have to bend over and take it?   maybe it is HP fault for not having ink in box. but I purchased from target they should correct the problem.

Edward   Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/targetcom/internet/targetcom-target-refurnd-hp-printer-open-item-ink-missing-internet-1022715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Answer /reply from Target Corp.

AUTHOR: Scottoz - (United States of America)

Told me I can spend $10 in gas and drive to store and return printer . There polcy is not take open box.and also no returns after 90 days this started in December 2012, Jan. 2013, Feb. 2013, now it is March 2013 think my 90 days are up. had to open to set printer up then find no ink so I ask for the Ink they tell me from store to .com to corp. all say printer don't come with ink that the box was miss print were on box states contents: ink.

I know some one who has bought this printer and it comes with ink! so corp. says call 800 the company that made the printer.  I paid my money to Target and target has my money  target  should replace the ink that is missing. There thinking is If you buy a hamburg from Burger King and you tell Burger King the meat was bad you want a replacement or money back you have to contact the meat company. ?  target is the one who took my money and who has my money.

Can Not Believe any one can be that stupid

AUTHOR: Scottoz - (United States of America)

Called target this young guy said he was a supervisor for target name andrew  how this company is still in business with people that stupid. This guy told me the box was miss print that printers do not come with ink. :) all the printers i have bought in the past 50 years all have come with ink. on the box contents: list (ink)  and these stupid a*s at target says printer don't come with ink...

right out crooks target is.  EDWARD OSBORNE   Rochester, NY