Complaint Review: Tarot Nova

• Reported By: Disenchanted — SACRAMENTO Alabama USA
  • Tarot Nova

Internet
    USA

Tarot Nova Jennifer Curlette, Joy Curlette, Urban Goddess, ETO, tarot, scam, fake psychic, witch, reader, theft, harassment Sacramento California

*Consumer Comment: Golly, I Wonder Why?

Tarot Nova is at least the third alias this woman has used to scam people. She claims to have twenty plus years experience reading Tarot and practicing witchcraft but she was very much a novice when she set up the first version of her business in 2014. She had read a few books and decided to market herself as a reader/priestess.

We had a falling out after she gave me an unrequested "reading" claiming she was talking to the spirit of my grandmother, who had not passed away yet. She also pandered to racists in her business when they all got very angry over the existence of social justice workshops taking place in the business. There was quite a bit of unethical behavior on her part and instead of making amends or appologizing to anyone she disolved her nonprofit and reopened it as a private business, shunning anyone who did not feed her ego.

A few months ago I found out she had rebranded herself as "Tarot Nova" doing psychic readings in Sacramento and Rocklin. [continued below]....

..... What finally prompted me to make this report was last week when I was at the supermarket, she accosted me and would not leave me alone in spite of the fact that I asked her to go away multiple times. She has clearly not learned anything from the fallout of harming so many people and continues to show no remorse and revells in playing the innocent victim.

My advice to anyone looking for a readings is to stay far away from Ms. Curlette.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2017 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tarot-nova/internet/tarot-nova-jennifer-curlette-joy-curlette-urban-goddess-eto-tarot-scam-fake-psychi-1399014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Golly, I Wonder Why?

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

If anyone is so dumb as to believe in this baloney is beyond help to begin with!