Complaint Review: Tassko Inc

• Tassko Inc
    1812 High Grove Ln
    Naperville, Illinois
    United States of America

Tassko Inc Tassko Productions Stole $4,000 from me and my fiance Naperville, Illinois

Tassko Inc/Tassko Productions is run by two criminals by the name of Kaylea Brooks and Anthony F. Odarczenko.

We hired these criminals do be our videographers at our wedding.  After paying them a sum of $4,000 they disconnected their phones, closed their place of business, and moved from their residential address which was located at 1515 Legacy Drive Unit 3, DeKalb, IL. 60115.  I guess pretty much have to do all this when you rob multiple soon to be married couples for their money without providing the service you agreed upon.

To anyone doing any whatsoever business with Kaylea Brooks or Anthony F. Odarczenko, please reconsider your options unless you want to be scammed out of your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tassko-inc/naperville-illinois-60540/tassko-inc-tassko-productions-stole-4000-from-me-and-my-fiance-naperville-illinois-918674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content