Complaint Review: Tax Group Center

• Tax Group Center
    5010 Parkway Calabasas #110
    Calabasas, California
    USA

Tax Group Center Stole $1500 from me by making empty promises of helping with my back taxes Calabasas California

January 10th 2013 I sent pages and pages of informational documents to Josh Kaun with the tax group along with agreeing to allow them to debit my bank account $375.00 a month for 4 months totalling $1500 they're would get the IRS off my back forblack taxes. I never got a call from Josh once he had my $1500all the calls were made by me and I always got the same story, " I'm working on it"

In June 2013 the IRS levied my bank account and once again I called Josh to be lied to once again.  He promised me he would get the levy stopped, which he didn't and give me a call on Wednesday. Well its been 25 Wednesday's and still no phone call.

The Tax Group Center stole $1500 from me and I'm still paying on y back taxes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tax-group-center/calabasas-california-91302/tax-group-center-stole-1500-from-me-by-making-empty-promises-of-helping-with-my-back-ta-1103248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content