Complaint Review: Tax Ready - NADN

• Reported By: Lake Orion Michigan
  • Tax Ready - NADN
    4310 South Cameron St
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Tax Ready AKA NADN Deception, lies: one of the ugliest scams around ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I became a "proud" member of Tax Ready in January 2001, after continuously hearing their spokesman on Detroit's most popular radio stations. They've claimed to have helped many find at least $3000 more in tax write-offs or your money back. I called and spoke with an eager representative, taking down some of my information???? and concluding they could definitely save me a lot but...first things first. $$$$$$ I was shocked at the steep $995.00 this would cost me, and after some hesitation they stated they could split up the cost over 3 months. I agreed and put the first and only $330.00 on a CC, anticipating my "wonder packet".

I didn't waste any time when my information arrived and called Tax Ready immediately to start the process. My first coaching call was to a woman who didn't seem to know her ABC's any more than being the tax professional she made out to be; I actually knew loads more than her. She was new to the company I was told by the Senior Tax Manager on the floor that night, and with his assistance, we all would work together. That comforted me.

We concluded THAT night that they could not find the additional $3000.00 they claimed they could, so that very moment I asked to cancel my membership as the rules and regulations stipulated. They agreed, but now......you must first fax over your cancellation to the Client Resolution Department. From there they will confirm receipt of such and submit for refund of any monies paid. I will receive a check within 60-90 days.

I called on the 91st day. Tax Ready was bought by their sister company National Audit Defense Network and all former Tax Ready clients will be on the top of the refund list. Here we go.......!!! I have spoken to no less than 17 different people, faxed over and over the same cancellation paperwork, just changing the dates and putting the person's name down the page. I have spent hours (appx. 6 1/2) being passed around, on hold, disconnected. Got no call-backs from any of the managers I left messages with. Wrote letters and left voice messages to the president of NADN and guess what? Still waitin.

Steven
Lake Orion, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tax-ready-nadn/las-vegas-nevada/tax-ready-aka-nadn-deception-lies-one-of-the-ugliest-scams-around-ripoff-las-vegas-neva-105248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content