Complaint Review: tctalent, options talent, transcontinental talent, trans continental talent

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 21, 2004
  • Reported By: orlando Florida
  • tctalent, options talent, transcontinental talent, trans continental talent
    1701 park center
    orlando, Florida

trans continental talent, options talent, tctalent, transcontinental talent YOU MUST READ THE NEXT 4 POSTINGS!! Orlando Florida

*UPDATE Employee: TCT filed this bogus report... I am the Good Scout

you MUST read the next 4 posts....they are from internal company documents found on a sales manager's desk the other night. they were never meant for publication as they were marked "draft version 2.0" but we're publishing them here.

I'm one of a few employees trying to get out. our stock has dropped and the people at the top are getting rich, so we want to leave. right now orlando is in a big hiring slump, though, so we're interviewing and hopefully we'll all get out soon before they fire us- the turnover here is incredible.

anyway= read read read!! it's all there- how much they get paid- the fact that some people get paid even if they get fired tomorrow! what is with that.

stock options, etc. etc. it's all in there,.

felt I had a responsibility to post it- you decide what it all means to you.

peace and good luck to everyone.

Ron
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2003 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tctalent-options-talent-transcontinental-talent-trans-continental-talent/orlando-florida/trans-continental-talent-options-talent-tctalent-transcontinental-talent-you-must-read-40770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

TCT filed this bogus report... I am the Good Scout

AUTHOR: Good Scout - (U.S.A.)

I feel I need to inform the public of those reports which were filed by TCT in an effort to create a reason to sue ripoffreport.com. This is just wrong. Now they are making up the story that someone tried to extort a quarter million dollars to take reports down from this site. I wonder if they actually expect people to believe them.

Scamsters make such interesting BedFellows