Complaint Review: TD Ameritrade

• TD Ameritrade

Internet
    United States of America

TD Ameritrade Rips you off by doing nothing, Internet

Churchill Management, a division of TD Ameritrade, contacted me about 2 1/2 yrs ago and talked me into having them handle my investments.  I turned over $300,000 to them.  However, the only ones that seemed to be making money were the brokers that earned a very nice fee every 6 months for doing nothing.

I just recently learned that Churchill Management had $171,000 of my money sitting in money market for over a year....and this was a bull year.  My 457 account that I managed elsewhere made 17%......so I figured that I lost about $29,000

Anyone dealing with TDAmeritrade and especially their institutional division. Churchill Management, should
be forwarned and look elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/td-ameritrade/internet/td-ameritrade-rips-you-off-by-doing-nothing-internet-991790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content