Complaint Review: TDM*NME MAGAZINE

• Reported By: Lewis — California USA
  • TDM*NME MAGAZINE

Internet
    USA

TDM*NME MAGAZINE Phone call with blocked CID; I got the company name and phone from the bank unknown unkmown

My wife, who has dementia, answered the phone, gave a credit card number, even though she didn't understand what it was about and later did not remember the call. I picked up the phone while he was talking about a magazine and charging the card. I told im that we were not authorizing any charge and that he was not to use the number.

A few minutes later I received an automatic taxt from the bank that a charge os $62.08 had been made. We went to the bank, and they were able to find the above company initials and phone number; she called the number and told them (or a recorder?) that the charge was being contested. We cancelled the card.

When I Googled the compsny initials I found that others had been similarly scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2017 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tdmnme-magazine/internet/tdmnme-magazine-phone-call-with-blocked-cid-i-got-the-company-name-and-phone-from-the-b-1396408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content