Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Dan Urquhart — Bowmanville Ontario Canada
TDS Transmission
160 Pony dr unit 10 Bowmanville, Ontario Canada

TDS Transmission Same Lies to the Public Bowmanville Ontario

I took my transmission to a Company TDS transmision to be freshed up with 4 parts that i puscaest at CK Performance. He charge me $600 dollars to do the work. So a few days later i get a call that's it done, i go and pick it up and purcaset 10 litters of transmission fuild that cost me $30.dollars. I spend the day putting it back it and all is good, Put the transmission fluid in start the car it's all fine . I drive the car for the rest of the summer witch all of two mounts, I put the car away for the winter, Next year in the spring i bring the car out, and the transmission does not seem right and not shifting properly, Now i have to take the transmission out again and take it back to TDS and now the convertor also, The oil inside the transmission was all burnt up, so i ask him what went wrong , no answer he didn't know. So now the conertor has to be cut open and cleaned and the transmission has to be re built, He charges me another $600 dollars and now $400 dollars to do the convertor. Few days later i get a call from TDS that it's ready for pick up. Now i have to drive a hour and a half each way to pick this up, at $50. dollars a ride, I bring back home and by another 10 litters of transmission fuild at $30 dollars, put all back in the car all is fine, put the oil back in and start the car and i now have a big wineing sound coming from the Transmission. So i phone TDS and talk to Jhon and tell him what is going on, He tells me he has to hear it, Now i have to load the car on the trailer and take back up to him, he takes it for a drive and tells me he thinks it in the convertor, Jhon gets on the phone and talkes to his convertor company and they tell him for me to drive it un till it blows up, Then TDS will take it out and charge the Convertor Company for a new re build, that was not going to happen i wasn't going to leave my car there. This leaves me down for another 5 mount so i can say some more money. I find a Company threw a real good friend of mine, So i take the transmission to Precision Transmission witth the convertor and he takes it apart in front of me, and tells me he don't like some things he see. So a week goes by and i get a call saying it's done, He tells me there was six things that was done wrong. Two cheek balls in the wrong place, the drum was all marked up and srcatch up, all kinds of junk inside, shift kit was mickey mouse together and the convertor had to cut open againa and the inside was not center. all costing me another $500 dollars for the transmission and another $200 for the concertor amount $700 dollars. So i asked Jhon for my money back and he laugh at me and said no, But he did give me $400 dollars back on the convertor. No i'm out $1200 dollars and $60 dollars on fuild $200 on my gas and $600 on my time wasted. TOTAL COST I"M OUT $2000 dollars. This was all cash with a hand shake. He says he has 30 years in Transmission service but from the BBB he has 17 years so he lies to the public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2017 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tds-transmission/bowmanville-ontario-l1c-2e2/tds-transmission-same-lies-to-the-public-bowmanville-ontario-1358452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TDS Transmission