Complaint Review: TeaCup Puppy Boutique

• TeaCup Puppy Boutique
    4001N Federal Hwy
    Oakland Park, Florida
    United States of America

TeaCup Puppy Boutique This store is definitely a ripoff. My mother and I bought a dog each from t hem just t his week and now they showed up with kennel cough Oakland Park, Florida

This store is a horrible ripoff. My mom and I bought a dog each and 4 days later, after we got back home to SC, (with no other exposure to dogs) we discovered from the local vet that both dogs have kennel cough.  It has taken several calls to even reach someone at the puppy boutique and respond to my concern. I repeatedly told them that ALL of  their dogs had been exposed and all they said was all the dogs had been checked by a vet.

I have since called the veterinarian that they use at phone # 954-349-5800 and hope to receive a return call from Dr John. My mother's dog is a 2 lb maltipoo and it remains to be seen if the dog survives. I have since spoken to Angel at the boutique and been assured I will receive a check for vet bills. In other ripoff reports this too has been a problem.

The dog I bought is an English Bulldog and was told he would be 35 -40 lbs full grown. Now the vet tells me that he will most likely be closer to 50-60 lbs when full grown. Nonetheless, I love the dog and would not dream of returning him. My mother's dog, as I have said, is a 2 lb puppy and may or may not survive.  Say a prayer. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teacup-puppy-boutique/oakland-park-florida-33308/teacup-puppy-boutique-this-store-is-definitely-a-ripoff-my-mother-and-i-bought-a-dog-ea-1022134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content