Report: #1411919

• Team Covenant
    8156 South Lewis Ave
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    United States

Team Covenant Covenant Tulsa holds on to merchandise after you've paid and refuses to send it. Tulsa Oklahoma

I preordered two items from them. The first one didn't ship in a timely manner at all, so I disputed the charges with my credit card. The day after I filed the dispute, what do you know, they shipped my stuff. Funny how that works out. So I withdrew the dispute.

Fast forward a month later, they're holding my second order hostage claiming that my credit dispute is still active. I called my bank and they confirmed two things. 1) The credit dispute was withdrawn successfully over a month ago. 2) All Team Covenant has to do is call their bank and confirm the dispute is withdrawn.

After numerous emails with Team Covenant, their plan is to "wait until they hear something". Literally, their words. I told them that, according to my bank, they don't need to wait. Instead, they just need to call their bank. They refuse to do so, stating that there are "other entities in play" because of my dispute. What they don't know is that I also own and operate a business. I know how this works, and what they're telling me is an outright lie.

So now, I'm stuck waiting for the 90 day period to expire on the dispute because they refuse to pick up a phone and call a bank. I'm out over $150, they still have my merchandise, and we've gotten no where.

Bottom line: DO NOT buy from Team Covenant and especially DO NOT PREORDER through them. They do not fulfill orders in a timely fashion and they will not let you cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2017 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/team-covenant/tulsa-oklahoma-74137/team-covenant-covenant-tulsa-holds-on-to-merchandise-after-youve-paid-and-refuses-to-sen-1411919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content