Complaint Review: Team National

• Reported By: Jeannie — Saint Clair Missouri USA
  • Team National

Nationwide
    USA

Team National is a rip off because they are claiming to sell memberships however oneself can purchase items in stores far cheaper than on line from there web store..

This is just a pyramid scheme that is modern day. The only people that benefit are the people that are " above " you making the $1500.00 checks that they continue to promise you ...

Let me guess they will tell you to call your friends , family, and all your old high school friends that you havent talked to in 20 years ... By the way ask them for $2500.00 bucks..

Their IS risk dont let them lie , because if you are not out there day in and day out hounding people then they dont make money..You wont retire big as they put it , its not a get rich quick, otherwise people would not still be working & doing this..

If you can lie & manipulate to your friends and close relitives above all loved ones for the rest of your life than this is the full time job for you !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2015 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/team-national/nationwide/team-national-bigncom-refusal-to-honor-a-contract-i-never-received-a-copy-of-what-i-pur-1244597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Team National or any direct selling companyNot planning

AUTHOR: Lynn - (USA)

There are several diatribes we found in our research about a company that we fully intend to invest in.  Those reports worried us at first.  However, even after reading the limited number of negative reviews we still choose to invest thousands of dollars.  Because for every ignorant proclamation there were at least 5 positive rebuttals highlighting that it was the failure of the individual to understand the basics of a serious investment decision and what it really means to get into business for yourself.

Statement like.....I didn't even get a contract after I signed up.

They didn't let me ask questions until I signed up.

They were all high pressure scam artists!

The only way to make money at this is to find others who will sign up for this membership!,  You mean work? Really?

Who goes into any business arrangement with no contract?  People are always finding ways to steal another persons identity, maybe you signed up with someone who was a con artist and had no relationship at all with the company they were pretending to represent.   If that was the case you did get scammed but not by the lucrative company.

But to trash a company that is solid just makes you look ignorant.  Until you work at making it a success and have real stories about how you were actually ripped off, maybe  by not getting compensated or how someone blatantly lied about how to get the benefits of the membership and you have real examples......then no one cares.  We don't want to hear from negative naysayers who clearly have nothing else to say.

I'm so glad that the only people who complained, were shortsighted and unable to complete a sentence without grammatical or spelling errors as that just screams they not only didn't read the contract, but if they did they couldn't possibly understand what it said!

Signing up tomorrow and excited to share that story!

Beware of angry entitled people venting on others to compensate for their own laziness

AUTHOR: songwriter - (USA)

It is crazy how full the internet is with angry little people that have nothing better to do then to vent their personal frustrations out on some company because they have never learned to get off of their butt, and actually take life by the horns. People are so entitled anymore, and it is sad for them as well as their family. I guess it’s easier to blame others than to take action. Let me tell you what I know, and why I think this person needs to take personal responsibility and to quit lying.

What the person above has stated is a complete lie. First off; People use the word “pyramid” because of its negative connotations. It is a word used by the ignorant, because the ignorant can’t find a more useful word. If people want to use the word “pyramid” then they should know the definition. My Gosh every company is shaped like a pyramid. Look at Ford motor company, look at Microsoft Corp – they are all shaped the same. (just as our churches and our family trees).

Unfortunately some people confuse pyramid and Ponzi schemes with legitimate multilevel marketing. Multilevel marketing programs are known as MLM's and unlike pyramid or Ponzi schemes, MLM's have a real product to sell. (Like Team National) if you choose to do the product side of the business. Pyramids are completely illegal. The DSA (Direct Selling Assoc.) oversees any company or person that comes in as a MLM company or DS company, and if they don’t have their credentials – the DSA reports them, and that company is dissolved.

This is what I do know to be 100% true;  Team National has a #1 rating with the DSA. They have such a good rating that they have been allowed to have their own credit card. Find that in a “pyramid”.  What you are buying regardless if you want to “make money”, is a discount membership to every store you are already spending money at. Do you think for one minute that companies like Coldwell Banker, Sears, Walmart, Kmart, Staples, Lowes, Home Depot, Macy’s, JC Penny’s, and another 350 fortune 500 and fortune 100 companies would have anything to do with an illegal pyramid company? Pull your head out of your own darkness. It wouldn’t happen...

incorrect information.

AUTHOR: Truth1 - (USA)

First, team National website has a direct link to the actual stores website. You are actually shopping on line at the store of your choice. And you get commissions not savings. Second, pyramid schemes are illegal in all 50 states. For argument sakes, I propose you have no clue what a pyramid scheme is. Try reading Supreme Court cases to better educate yourself before making such absurd statements. In addition, based on your theory, Visa/MasterCard, ATT, Sprint, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Macy's , Sears and over 300 other companies are now guilty of being in a pyramid scheme. Yes, that's right, all these companies are with Team National.

By far, one of the stupidest things I hear about Team National. But then again, look at the population I am dealing. Third, placement in Team National is an even playing field. Although it is true that people above you get to count your points, they don't by default make more money and automatically get 1500.00. I have 100 if not thousands of people above me, and I am certain I am making more than some of them. Basically, your compensation argument is flawed to its core. With that being said, once again, chances are you have the hand me out, you owe me something, give me more for doing less, attitude. This takes work and a desire to help others. No free rides.

If you don't like helping families and trying to change the lives you meet, don't join Team National. We don't need you nor are we looking for you. Stay far away and while you complain, criticize, and post false and inaccurate statements about Team National, we will continue to share this awesome company and change the lives of those that want change. I love Team National and will stand toe to toe with anyone that posts this garbage about my business, my friends and my family. If you were smart you would open your eyes, get off your sofa, put the Cheetos in the garbage, and contribute to society instead of trying to steal the dreams and goals of others with your uneducated, misinformed, and blatantly false statements.

Team Nationa

AUTHOR: - ()

I never received my contract .. Under federal Law that was illegal. Please don't insult my intelligence .. I did NOT fill out most of my contract there by NULL and void .. I did receive my refund FINALLY almost 2 months later .. Point being - I never recived a copy ( not even by email ) of such a contract .. So quit defending your "company " .

Team National - Rocks

AUTHOR: Professional Edge - (USA)

My wife and I have been members of Team National since July 2015.  We purchased a Life or Premium membership.  In the past 7 weeks we have won a $1200 cruise and have earned back, in commissions, over half of what we have invested.  We have also saved over $100 so far on purchases that we would have made anyway.  We anticipate that we will have fully recovered our investment within the next 60-90 days.  That is a win-win for us.

Look, it's not rocket science.  If you can't read and/or understand a legal and binding contract, then either don't sign one or get an attorney to look it over for you.  It states quite clearly, in large bold lettering, on the back of the contract that you have 3 days to cancel if you change your mind.  It also gives clear instructions on how to do it.

Will everyone make money in Team National?   Nope!  Some people will refuse to work their business and expect everyone else to do it.  Sorry, that is not how it works.  Team National is not an entitlement program.