Complaint Review: Teams Bay

• Reported By: Stephanie — CHURCHTON Maryland USA
Teams Bay
Internet USA

Teams Bay Fraudulent Company Alexandria Virginia

I ordered a sweatshirt from their website, paid $70.00.  Received in about 2-3 weeks, didn't complain because it was free shipping.  When I opened the bag, I realized that it was literally hand made, looked like a 5th grader made it.  The patches were clearly glued on and the sweatshirt was very poor quality.  Emailed the company asking how to return the item because it was not clear on their website.  After multiple email exchanges, they informed me I would have to return the item back to China and pay the shipping not only to return it, but also the shipping fee when I first ordered the product.  The email also stated that because it's going to China, it may get lost in the mail.  And I would not get my money back until they received the item.  In addition, I would not get a full refund.  Since they already gave me the "heads up" that it will most likely be lost in the mail, I should just assume I'm not getting my money back.  This website needs to be shut down so no one has to go through this like I have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2017 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teams-bay/internet/teams-bay-fraudulent-company-alexandria-virginia-1349086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teams Bay