• Report: #1077500
Complaint Review:

Tech Tronix

  • Submitted: Tue, August 20, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

  • Reported By: L.S. — LAS VEGAS Nevada
Tech Tronix
5160 S Eastern Ave Ste A Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Tech Tronix George Gonzales, owner/computer techTech-Tronix's Paid for parts to repair computer in his possession, never received service, FINALLY got unrepaired computer back....not money. Las Vegas Nevada

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

What's this?
Corporate Advocacy Program

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

 On July 19, 2013, my neighbor took me to TechTronix’s at 5160 S Eastern   Ave., Ste A, Las Vegas, NV89120 to have George Gonzales the owner repair my laptop computer.  I left it there for 3 hours, and when I returned it wasn’t quite ready for pickup so went back later.  He charged me $45 cash, which I paid.  I left my other laptop with him at that time (A Dell Studio 1735), and he charged me $45 cash in advance to check it out.  I paid the $45.    That was a Friday night. 

 On Saturday, George told me he couldn’t find my power cord.  Finally he said he believed someone he knew had it, but if I could take him to the house he would be able to retrieve it.  I met him at the office and drove him around until we found the man, and retrieved my power cord.  I took George back to his office and he said he would get on it right away. 

 On Monday, July 22, George told me he had to order the parts and that I would need to pay in advance for the parts.  I paid him $200 cash.  I waited for the “overnight” arrival of the parts.  George informed me on Wednesday, July 24, that the wrong part was received and he would send it back and order the right one.

 Finally, on August 9, 2013, George informed me that he didn’t get the parts and would refund my money to me on the following Tuesday, August13.  I showed up at the proper time that he told me (noon), but George was not there.  I was told by the guy that worked there that he had not seen George in days.  We finally were able to call and talk to him, and he told us he would be there, but not until later.  After a couple of hours, I was able to take my computer, which had not been repaired in any way, but the power cord was missing on this one, too.  Finally, that night George called me and said he would be at the office tomorrow and to come by and pick up the cord and money. 

 On Wednesday, August 14, I went to the office and the entire office was empty, all signs were down and he was gone!  I kept trying to get him by phone and text and occasionally he would text back and tell me he had the cord and money and that he was working and getting things together.

 On Wednesday, August 14, I was able to find where he was living and went to the house.  He was not there…there was no car outside, and no one answered the door.  I left a note for George to call me.  Later that day, after texting back and forth to George, I drove back to the house.  This time his “roommate”answered and said he wasn’t there and he’d give my message to George.  George later called me and told me his roommate had mentioned the note, so he did indeed receive the notice.

 Finally, on the evening of August 14, George informed me he had my power cord and he would bring it to me the next day.  I told George many times that I would meet him anywhere to pick up the cord and money….he always insisted he would bring it to me.

 On August 15, he told me by text that he was on a “service call” and would get the cord to me.  At this point he does not have an office, and I can only assume he is working out of the home he shares.  Finally, late on August 15 George brought me the power cord….but, no money!  He promised me he was doing service calls and getting the money together that he owed everyone.  Friday, August 16, he told me he didn’t have the money…..hopefully Saturday.  Saturday the 17th came and went, and he did text me that he had no money for me.  Sunday…same info. 

 Today is Monday, August 19, 2013, and there is nothing from George.  I have tried to text and call, but no answer at all.





This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tech-tronix/las-vegas-nevada-89119/tech-tronix-george-gonzales-ownercomputer-techtech-tronixs-paid-for-parts-to-repair-co-1077500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tech Tronix

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?