Complaint Review: techmart247

• Reported By: dak131 — Maplewood Minnesota
  • techmart247

Internet
    USA

techmart247 Scam, calls saying there is a problem and the pay more to fix Internet

*Author of original report: techmart247 issue resolved

Signed up in 2012 for $300.00 after my Hotmail email was hacked. I was directed through hotmail and msn for a fix to techmart247. They did fix the problem. However since then I get spuratic calls that there is a problem and they want to check. Then after the connect remotely to my computer they call me and show me supposed problems and risks and files missing etc. and it will cost additional to repair/replace them. So back in October, 2013 I paid another $249.99.

They called on 4/21/14 and did the same but I told them I was not spending anymore money. The guy said I have only paid once and insisted that the $249.99 was with someone else.

After I researched I tried to contact and now have left messages with the last number from October, 2013. The phone number from 2012 give a foreign language greeting I can't understand. Techmart247 used to show up in a search and there was a web site when I originally looked not thats gone too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/techmart247/internet/techmart247-scam-calls-saying-there-is-a-problem-and-the-pay-more-to-fix-internet-1141054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

techmart247 issue resolved

AUTHOR: dak131 - ()

Issue is resolved, finally found them. The name changed to isecuregadgets.