Complaint Review:

• Reported By: MarthaMcAZ — Overgaard Arizona USA
Teehood
Internet USA

Teehood Internet

Re: Order #222777 Ordered Dallas Cowboys Ugly Sweater Leggings on 10/5/16. Received the incorrect product, Seattle Seahawks leggings on 11/7/16. It is now 1/11/17. I still do not have my correct order or a refund. I have contacted then no less than 18 times via email with no reply. The two times I contacted them via their website contact form, they requested I send a photo of the incorrect product, which I did. No reply from Teehood.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2017 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teehood/internet/teehood-internet-1349118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teehood