Complaint Review: Teen Adolescent Placement Services

• Reported By: mike — Sunnyvale California USA
  • Teen Adolescent Placement Services

Internet
    USA

Teen Adolescent Placement Services taps14.org Beware of this organization. They will give out confidential information. Do not tell them any thing that you do not want others to know. los angles area CALIFORNIA

We were trying to get a 16 year old girl into a rehab facility. We contacted TAPS to transport her to the facility.

I was talking to both the rehab facility and TAPS. TAPS asked me questions about the 16 year old and I gave them the answers. So they could understand what she was like and come up with the best way to transport her. We had not gotten all the paperwork done for the rehab facility and TAPS said that they could not give me a cost until the girl was accepted into the facility.

I was working on getting everything done for the facility to except her. The mother drove the 4.5 hours to check out the facility and talk to the admissions director. After returning the admissions director called the mother and said that they were not excepting her because of what they were told by the TAPS people.

I did not give the TAPS people permission to talk about the 16 year old to anyone. I expected what I told them to be held in confidence.

So beware that if you talk to them they may tell others the information you give them.

I also contacted them afterwards and they were very defensive and did not act like they would change their ways. So expect not to hold your confidence.

We were in the final stages and now have to start all over to find another location.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2017 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teen-adolescent-placement-services/internet/teen-adolescent-placement-services-taps14org-beware-of-this-organization-they-will-giv-1357486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content