Complaint Review: Teesony

Detroit, Michigan
    USA

Teesony Wrong size shirt Detroit Michigan

*Author of original report: Teesony

On 7-16-2017 I order a shirt from this horrible & unprofessional company called teesony. I received a conformation email from this horrible company of my order the same day. When I look at the email, the size of the shirt I ordered from this horrible and unprofessional company showed (Small). The size that I order was (Large). So I tried to contact this horrible and unprofessional company called teesony the next day to correct my order by phone & email.

I received a email the next day and there exact words was "We have received your email. Under the order, the file size you set is small. Thank you. Have a good day". I know what I selected and small was not it. Instead of them trying to correct the problem, they rather be assholes. Plus they stole $.86 cents on top of $28.94 for the shirt and shipping. I would not recommend this company to my worstest emeny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2017 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teesony/detroit-michigan-48216/teesony-wrong-size-shirt-detroit-michigan-1388211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Teesony

AUTHOR: - ()

They are actual in Charlotte. 2349 Swick Hill St. Phone number is 844-874-8623.