Complaint Review: TekSystems

111 Speen Street #520
    Internet
    United States of America

TekSystems Software Developer Internet, Internet

I worked for these con artists!

I was supposed to get paid for my living expenses on a contract. Lucky I saved all my receipts! I worked for them for 6 months I kept calling them about when I would be paid. They finally setup up a really complex system on how I should submit my receitps. I ended up scanning in all my receipts.

Well the accountant that works with this never paid me for all my expenses. I kept calling and they never responded. It took them 3 months to get the first expense pay check and it was for only a week of expenses. In the end they still owe me for a month of expenses. I'll never work for them again.

The Indian's H1 Visa's that worked with me never got paid either. At least I got some pay back but I really felt sorry for them being in a new country and underpaid.

I foolishly took on a new contract for them at a whole new wage for a Month Contract and last week they took 8 hrs out of my pay and said on the last contract you got paid for 40 hrs when you only worked 32 hrs so we are taking that now. how can they do this. I was making 3 dollors more an hour last contract. They are real jerks.

They also have this really annoying online pay stub system. Its really hard to use, you can only use it during the day.

watch out for this agency they will take your money and leave you broke when you need the money the most.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teksystems/internet/teksystems-software-developer-internet-internet-788679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content