Complaint Review: Tel3Advantage

• Reported By: Rohnert Park CA
  • Tel3Advantage
    1020 NW 163rd Drive
    Miami, Florida

Tel3Advantage ripoff Very poor sound quality & connectivity. No cancellation allowed. Miami Florida

Based on the advertisement, I signed up for service. I only call one country (landline & cell). The sound quality is so bad, caller (me) & the other party can hardly hear. And, during calls, phone keeps on disconnecting. I have made several attempts to contact the customer service rep or tech support. No one responded. So, I called the customer rep and requested my service be stopped. The customer rep told me that if I discontinue my service, I will lose all my money. Yet, on the web advertisement, they stated to have no contract or obligation.

In any business, the service is the key to success. My plan was to find a service which will save me money since I do make frequent international calls.

Peter
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2005 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tel3advantage/miami-florida-33169/tel3advantage-ripoff-very-poor-sound-quality-connectivity-no-cancellation-allowed-miam-164432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content