Complaint Review: Telaflora.com

• Reported By: KelliY — Auburn California USA
  • Telaflora.com

Internet
    USA

Telaflora.com Rip off, bait and switch, poor customer service, won't right the wrong, a company to beware of Los Angeles California

On May 8th, 2017, I ordered flowers online from Teleflora.com to be delivered for Mothers Day to my 86 yr old mom. I ordered and paid for a 'Premium' arrangement. On Saturday, May 13th, the arrangement was delivered...and it was the CHEAP version of what was ordered and paid for!

Apparently they were not aware that I live next door and would actually SEE the floral arrangement!! I immediately emailed their customer service and was told that I would be 'sent a 40% off coupon for NEXT time!! SERIOUSLY? Like I would EVER use them again after they intentionally ripped me off? I told them that was unacceptable and that I wanted the arrangement which was PAID for to be delivered to my mom IMMEDIATELY..nothing.

How many people who do NOT have the ability to actually SEE the arrangement that they had ordered and had delivered to someone are getting RIPPED OFF?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2017 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/telafloracom/internet/telafloracom-rip-off-bait-and-switch-poor-customer-service-wont-right-the-wrong-a-c-1373347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content