Complaint Review: TelCapital Taid - Sun Suntasia Capital Vactions

• Reported By: Va Bch Virginia
  • TelCapital Taid - Sun Suntasia Capital Vactions
    9641 Gulf Blvd.
    Jacksonville, Florida

TelCapital Taid - Sun Suntasia Capital Vacations ripoff, I was lucky. Jacksonville Florida

I was lucky. I forgot my bank does allow drafts from my saving account. I did get the "package" of stuff for the long distance and the vacation. I opened the "package" and i had seen what it was. I had taped it back up, put return to sender,and put it in the mail the next day.

Then on Nov. 15th 2004, I got a letter from my bank stating that someone was trying to withdrawl money from my account. I did not know who would be trying to withdrawl money. So, I went to the bank and asked if they could see who was trying to do that. They came up with TelCaptial Taid Sun Suntasia. Which I have never heard of that company or authorized that company to withdrawal any money from my account.

So, now knowing about what they are doing. I will let my bank know about this. I hope everybody will get their money back.

Also, You may want to report it to BBB, too. That is where I got the address.

Jasmine
Va Bch, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2004 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/telcapital-taid-sun-suntasia-capital-vactions/jacksonville-florida-32256/telcapital-taid-sun-suntasia-capital-vacations-ripoff-i-was-lucky-jacksonville-florida-121316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content