Complaint Review: Tele King

• Tele King
    119000 Biscayne Blvd Suite 620
    Miami, Florida

Tele King ripoff deception Miami Florida

Short minutes rude obnoxious lying deceptive advertising .....

I used one of those "Teleking" phone cards that you find in the grocery store. The advertising literature that the cards have 902 minutes but that is not what I got. I needed to call my brother who lives in Tennessee because recently my mother and favorite Auntie passed away within weeks of each other. I also used it to speak with my cousin in Washington State.

After calling my cousin a few days later I needed to use the card again. To my dismay, I discovered I had no more minutes left. So I called the customer service number listed on the back of the card.

I got this obnoxious person named Joanne or Joanna and I told her that I had no more minutes on my card and I wanted to know why she explained about the different fees listed on the bottom. I told her that still does not explain why I didn't get the minutes. Then I became frustrated and asked to speak with her supervisor. She lied and said the supervisor was out to lunch. I asked her who in the company can i file a complaint with. She said go to the BBB. I complained that reputable companies had a complaint department onsite. She still said go to the BBB and hung up in my face.

I called the customer service number again and got a different person she was less obnoxious than the Joanne/Joanna jerk.She told me that a supervisor was available and that she was one. This lady also told me that the advertisements were based on a call that lasts 902 minutes. I asked her who in the world is going to talk for 15 hrs? She had no answer.

These people are dishonest and they perpetrate fraud, from the phone cards, and I can just imagine the tricks and scams they use with people who invest thousands of dollars in their business opportunity. If they can scam a $5 card, how desperate or these con artists?

Vicki
Tuscaloosa, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2003 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tele-king/miami-florida-33181/tele-king-ripoff-deception-miami-florida-53221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content