Complaint Review: TeleBlend VOIP Telephone Company

• Reported By: vel — Arcadia California USA
  • TeleBlend VOIP Telephone Company

Internet
    United States of America

TeleBlend VOIP Telephone Company Teleblend ignored my request to cancel the account after my account was transferred to Vonage. Internet

I transferred my Teleblend number to Vonage service and waited till my number was ported. After I got my confirmation message from Vonage that my number has been ported I called Teleblend to cancel their service. After a long wait I got disconnected from their automated machine. Finally I was able to leave a voice mail to them as instructed by their automated machine to disconnect the service.

But Teleblend is keep charging my account even after my voice mail and the number has been ported to Vonage. This time after several attempts I was able to talk to a representative and his name is Jason. He refused to give his last name. He said that they dont have my voice mail in record and also said that porting my number to Vonage will not disconnect the service from Teleblend even though the Vonage says so.

I asked him to connect me to his supervisor or manager and he said that none are available now and he handles all the issues. Finally he hanged up the phone after refusing my request to pay off my 2 months of charges. I am going to close my checking account and I am going to take this issue to attorney general office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teleblend-voip-telephone-company/internet/teleblend-voip-telephone-company-teleblend-ignored-my-request-to-cancel-the-account-after-521743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content