Complaint Review: Teleflora

• Teleflora

Nationwide
    USA

Teleflora Teleflora - BUYER BEWARE - the WORST EVER! RIP OFF! Nationwide

On 6/8/17, I completed an online order for "Teleflora's Polka Dots and Posies (Deluxe) $55.99, Item #T52-3B.  When I received pictures of what was actually delivered I was HORRIFIED!  The arrangement does not remotely resemble what I ordered.  It was in a small round vase with a thin ribbon wrapped around the neck and then tied off, mostly greenery. I spoke with the florist that did the arrangement and she explained they were out of the vases and ribbon it came with and tried to tell me it contained the flowers it was supposed to have.  I paid for an exact arrangement and how does a florist reply that they were out of what I paid for. There is more greenery then flowers in this arrangement and it looks like a 2 year old arranged it.  It has no shape and looks as if the flowers were just shoved in.  The only flowers in the arrangement that were in the original arrangement I chose are the daisies it contains small red roses and some purple flower (the arrangement I ordered contained NO red roses or purple flowers). [continued below]....

.....  I spoke with customer service for Teleflora and they first offered me a future 40% discount which I answered there would never be a future order after this one.  Then it became let's make a deal offering me a 20% refund then 30% until I asked for a supervisor.  They offer no solution to the problem other then the original florist picking up the arrangement and delivering another.  It's obvious from the first arrangement the florist is not capable and I denied the offer.  This florist should not even be in business if this is what their arrangements look like and Teleflora's customer service is as bad as the florists in their network.  Do not get ripped off like I did.  See pictures below.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2017 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teleflora/nationwide/teleflora-teleflora-buyer-beware-the-worst-ever-rip-off-nationwide-1378316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content