Complaint Review: TeliFlex And Travel Agent Network

• TeliFlex And Travel Agent Network
    3303 Seffner Drive
    Holiday, Florida

TeliFlex And Travel Agent Network Ripoff, and lied Holiday Florida

I received a call from this place. They said I would receive a packet through the mail, and If I'd like I could cancel at any time. It was 3 different things. A membership card, I received that in the mail called and canceled. The phone card same thing I called and canceled. And the last one which was the most expensive one got in my hands the day after my account was charged $149.

About a week ago I received a statement from my bank showing me all these charges. I tried calling all 3 place but I only got the auto voice mail. I emailed and wrote them. But I have not yet heard anything. So now I have to talk to my bank and cancel the account. No thanks to those low lifes.

Johanna
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2005 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teliflex-and-travel-agent-network/holiday-florida-34691/teliflex-and-travel-agent-network-ripoff-and-lied-holiday-florida-147403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content