Complaint Review: Terros Olive Clinic

• Terros Olive Clinic
    2245 West Olive ste 200
    Glendale, Arizona
    USA

Terros Olive Clinic Terros 43rd n Olive. Previously Nova No return calls. Not authorizing refill prescriptions on medications that can have serious side effects when abruptly stopped. Telling you that you have no appointment even though you have their signed appointment paper. Not having a medication provider for 6 months at a time. Tell you that you are seeing a doctor, then sitting you in front of a screen where u can't see the doctor and can only hear bits and pieces of what they say. Which I'm sure was still billed. Glendale Arizona

Terros is a state funded behavioral health organization targeting lower income individuals. This is about the Olive Clinic. Biggest complaint. I had a prescription for Wellbutrin written on 8/2 where I told the doctor it would be denied and that it was my last day having pills. She sent it electronically and told me to go pick it up. If it was denied , the office would take care of it that day. Never heard a word. Wellbutrin is a drug that when stopped staking abruptly can cause seizures and withdrawals. For three days, I was vomiting and sick. I repeatedly called the office. Most of the time I got voicemail, when I got through I kept being assured it would be taken care of that day or the next. Over a week later I was told it took 7-10, which I was never told in the beginning I'm writing this 8/21. After over ten calls to the office I never once received a call back.

I am not working and am on ahcccs. I never was offered any alternative resolution or any other place I could go for help. I wrote Terros.org online and never got a response. I finally had to beg for money to pay cash for it. Playing with and not caring about peoples medications is not ethical, especially when they can have serious side effects physically and mentally. This place also will make you wait an hour after you sign in before they tell you that you don't have an appointment. Then when you present them with a written document signed by them, they will still treat you like it's your fault and problem. I was so upset by the time they sent me back my blood pressure was 195/125. They will also tell you your seeing a doctor and sit you in front of a screen where you can't see the doctor and only hear certain parts of what the doctor is saying.

Im sure this was billed to the state which I think is unethical to do so because I really only hear 2-3 minutes of conversation. I understand that I am on state insurance and that my visits are free, but to be treated like this is not right. Not giving someone a medication who is mentally ill is not right. Not responding when someone is physically I'll from lack of medication is not right. Not returning phone calls is not professional. Patient care should be the #1 priority. This used to be a decent clinic when it was run by Nova, but since Terros took over every year it gets worse and worse. This is the only clinic that is near me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2017 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/terros-olive-clinic/glendale-arizona-85302/terros-olive-clinic-terros-43rd-n-olive-previously-nova-no-return-calls-not-authorizin-1394307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content