I purchased 1966 Mustang in run-down condition from Terry in late 2002 with the intent to restore with Terry. Restoration process ended, first time, in spring 2004. Total cost at end was a little over $60k. (not including how much Terry received from my insurance company in 2004) When I took delivery of the car, I was told it had to go back for more paint work. I dropped the car off and he left my car outside in a hail storm, during working hours. He didn't say anything about it. I came to pick up the car and take it to a show. On the way out to the show my husband and I realized the car was covered in hail damage. I called Terry's shop right away, they claimed they didn't know anything about it. My insurance company handed Terry a check to rebuild the body and paint of the car -- at Terry's discretion. When the car was ready, in mid-2005, I had fallen seriously ill, in the ICU for 3mos. So my father picked up the car. It was the following year before I could take the car out for a drive and really get to know it. One thing after the other started to crop up, and has continued to today. I noticed my carberator had been changed out, from a Carter to an Edelbrock (the car had never been anywhere but Terry's shop, and inside my personal garage). My spare tire was missing, as well as the jack. My floor mats were not the same. The seats were bolted in with inappropriate fittings so they came loose and bent the floor. The paint is rough to touch, not smooth and botched. The electrical work is a mess, none of the lighting ever worked. Speedometer cable never connected and the rally pack was never hooked up. The stereo connection in the trunk looked like a 5yr old cut and paste job. After the hail damage repair, the chrome moldings were never replaced, but my insurance company was charged for it. Mustang enthusiasts who have looked under the hood have commented on the placement of parts, that the placement is not proper for that year car. A couple months ago, a well-respected, local mechanic looked over the front end on a lift and said it looked like "high schoolers put it together," that it was "unsafe," and ended up costing us $800 to repair. I am extremely disappointed and worried about the safety of this vehicle, and have been for some time. We're not talking wear 'n tear here folks. I am finally in a position to start repairing the damage and unsafe workmanship. Thanks a lot Terry.