Complaint Review: Texas Auto Liquidators

7445 US 287 HWY
    Arlington, Texas
    United States of America

Texas Auto Liquidators conned, ripoff...DO NOT BUY from them Arlington, Texas

I purchased my first vehicle from Texas Auto Liquidators two years ago.  I found a 2000 VW Passat on ebay.com listed under this dealership.  I spent a lot of time and energy reviewing the vehicle and made the decision to buy it.

I had my dad drive me down after work one day to pick up the car...a 10 hr drive.  We got there just in time to pick it up, drove back home and I went straight to work. I purchased the vehicle directly (not through ebay...bad idea) for $7,900.  It didn't have a cd player, but they took one out of another car and put it in mine as I was not pleased withough having one!  The vehicle had 69,000 miles on it when I picked it up.

Since then the car has been in the shop (if I remember correctly, since it has been in and out so much) 5 times for repairs, that's not including when something went wrong and I had it checked out.  I have spent over $2,000 in repairs, had a mechanic tell me a few months ago it needed another $2,000 in repairs and right now the car is in the shop needing another $500 in repairs not included in what was previously accounted for.

So while I am still paying on the loan I took out for it, I am paying for thousands of dollars in repairs.  I could have purchased a lot nicer vehicle for the money I have paid on it.

DO NOT BUY from TEXAS AUTO LIQUIDATORS!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-auto-liquidators/arlington-texas-/texas-auto-liquidators-conned-ripoffdo-not-buy-from-them-arlington-texas-489670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content