Complaint Review: Texas Corporate Auto Repair Service

• Texas Corporate Auto Repair Service
    4121 Billy Mitchell Dr.
    Addison, Texas
    USA

Texas Corporate Auto Repair Service Texas C.A.R.S. They did not fix my car and won't refund my money Addison Texas

I brought my car in with a major oil leak.  Mike said it was the rear main seal and for $850 they would be able to get rid of the oil leak.  They "fixed" it and I paid.  I have been back multiple times because the oil leak never changed.  Mike said maybe it was a transmission leak instead.  That cost several hundred dollars.  Same leak.  Mike put additive in the oil to help.  I stated I paid over a thousand dollars to fix the leak, I did not come in with two rolls of quarters and ask for a band aid.

He said they were still trying to figure it out.  Next time he said it was a different leak.  I called Acura and Acura said it was next to impossible to have what he said was leaking to leak.  They advised I have Mike check something else.  Mike refused to look.  I again stated that I paid for them to fix the leak and it was never fixed. [continued below]....

.....  I took it to Vandergriff Acura and they fixed it, they also took pictures of the "work" that Mike did.

The work was inefficient.  I called Mike and told him that they did not seal the plate, that the rear main seal was never fixed.  Mike yelled "call my attorney" and hung up on me.  I called back and asked him to give me his attorney's name.  Mike stated he has never used an attorney and he could not talk, as he had customers in his shop.  Mike also stated that he would reimburse my money, but he has not.

Please don't trust Mike.  All of the promises and guarantees mean nothing if you are not dealing with a trustworthy person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-corporate-auto-repair-service/addison-texas-75001/texas-corporate-auto-repair-service-texas-cars-they-did-not-fix-my-car-and-wont-refu-1140361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content