Complaint Review: Texas Detail

• Texas Detail
    815a Brazos St suite 429
    Internet
    United States of America

Do not use these guys. They are the biggest rip off ever. I called the, to clean my car & let them know how important this was for it to look good. I was paying in cash.

They showed up 2 hours late & ended up scratching my car all over with the vacuum tool. It is severely damaged. They have no idea what they are doing & acted like children when confronted. These guys need to go back to kindergarten. Hey detailed nothing. I should of known by the condition of thheir clothes & the condition of the van they were in. I can understand it being a work van & all but this thing was a wreck. Pure filth. Don't waste your time or money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2011 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-detail/internet/texas-detail-ajshield-terrible-service-internet-733104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Slander from Competition

AUTHOR: A J Shield - (United States of America)

Hello my name is A J Shield, and I think the person who posted this report is a hoax.  I can be contacted at anytime at the following number (512) 743-3430.  I have never heard from this person and I would like them to place proof of their issues on here if it is real.  I feel this is a hoax from jealous competition.  If you read the review sites that are available for Austin Texas you will find I am a very professional company with real reviews from people who state their name!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jealous Competition

AUTHOR: A J Shield - (United States of America)

Hello my name is A J Shield and I can be contacted anytime for issues with my workmanship at (512) 743-3430.  I have found this report to be very fake and a low down lander.  If you notice this person does not state who they are.  I have never had a problem like this with my work.  This is obviously a personal slam posted by jealous competition.